About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today I read a post over At the well http://www.titus2atthewell.com/2009/03/are-you-born-supervisor.html that I want to share. Please visit the link above to read the entire post but the essence was being thankful for our husbands. I want to list some of the things I am thankful for toward Harry,
1. he loves to spend time with me
2. he can make me laugh
3. he is a good dad, he loves to do family stuff
4. he is kind hearted
5. he's always willing to help others
6. he never criticizes my homemaking skills (no matter how lacking they may be)
7. I believe he loves me, I can trust him.
8. he works hard to provide for us

Now those of you that know me know that I can be very strong willed and even hateful at times. He somehow puts up with me and my sharp tongue, and for that I am thankful. I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.

No comments: