About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Links to coupon blogs

Some of you are asking where I look to find coupon matches for my shopping trips.
First I always check the Sunday paper & the local grocery store fliers for sales. I also
always check a few blogs that list coupon matches before my grocery & walgreens trips. The two sites that I love are
http://savingourcents.blogspot.com/ and
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/
there are LOTS of other great blogs that list coupon matches and tips for saving but these are the two that I depend on to help me find the great deals.
Stop in and visit the above blogs for great money saving tips.

No comments: