About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Monday, March 9, 2009


FOR TODAY Monday March 9th, 2009
Outside my window... a nice warm night, today was warm in the 60's sunny. felt like spring.
I am thinking... about gardens, seed starting and spring
I am thankful for... my job & the chance to attend college.
From the learning rooms... I took 2 tests today, (so far my grades are A+) I have a BIG test coming up next Monday
From the kitchen... tonight we had hamburgers, I will post menus for the week tomorrow
I am wearing... jeans, pull over, tennis shoes
I am creating... a small chicken coop for keeping 4-6 hens on pasture here for eggs
I am going... to go to bed soon (I am still tired from the time change)
I am reading...barnyard in your backyard, hobby farms
I am hoping... to get to Walgreen's tomorrow to get some freebies
I am hearing... the TV hubby is watching a law & order type show
Around the house... paw pa is coming out this week to break up our garden spot
One of my favorite things... looking forward to spring break
A few plans for the rest of the week: Autumn gets to come home for the weekend this Friday, and our baby turns 6yrs on Friday. We plan on having a party and going out to chucky cheese's this weekend
Here is picture thought I am sharing... I will post later

No comments: