About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Walgreens deals this week


We stopped at a couple of walgreens on the way home from taking dd back. At the first I picked up 3- glade sense & spray for 9.99 each and 2 Colgate toothpaste on sale for .99 each.

-wags easy saver coupons on the glade minus 4.00 each

- MF coupon on the glade minus 4.00 each

-MF coupon on the Colgate minus .75 each

ended up paying 1.99 each for the glade, my total was 6.oo something!


At the next wags I got 4 crest pro health toothpaste (on sale for .95 each)

- 3 MF coupons for 1.00 & .75 off of one

ended up paying .35 (yes that's cents) WOW!


Oh and on Friday last week on the way to pick up dd I stopped at wags and got (see photo)

2- garnier shampoos on sale .99 after ES coupon

1- garnier hairspray on sale .99 after ES coupon

1- garnier gel on sale .99 after ES coupon

1- garnier moose on sale .99 after ES coupon

2 Colgate total advance toothpaste also on sale after ES coupon ( don't remember the price)

minus 1.00 MF coupons for the hair products and toothpaste

ended up just paying the tax, was like 2.00 something WOW!!!!

No comments: