About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Friday, January 2, 2009

My 2009 New Years Goals

1. Lose wt. I am not setting a pound mark at this time. I plan on doing this by keeping track of what I'm putting in my mouth, making good choices and limiting calories to around 1500 a day. Walking 30 mins at least 4 days a week. I have joined up with another fellow blogger for support and may check into joining wt watchers either online or the local group in town.

2. read the bible through this year. I would like to find a plan that follows a historical timeline of the bible, I will look for one this weekend online.

3. keep a written log of Z's blood sugars, I did so good at this the first couple years and then just quit writing it all down, I will start keeping his log again. It really helps to know when to make changes in his basal rates ect...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great goals and I'm praying for you and your family in the New Year! I'm here if you need some encouragement!

Blessings,
Dawn