About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Monday, January 19, 2009




Finally .... here are photos of our house.


Here is the front, the garage is on the right just out of sight.
Then the back as seen from the field.


This is the living room: from standing inside the front door in the foyer


looking to the front door, & from standing in the breakfast nook.


this is my kitchen & breakfast nook, I really, really love it.


I realized in these photos that I have yet to get the stickers off my windows & my fridge is covered with stuff from the kids and ect..
Here is the dining room it's RED, I love my square table, I need to get drapes on the windows. right now we use the corner hutch to hold school books.



My utility room is great! Larry did a great job building these cabinets to make this room just what I wanted, the wall not seen in this pic has a small closet for cleaning supplies and also a coat rack. Someday I want to put a bench here and add a wall calender/message center.



This is the 1/2 bath just off the living room. I added the photo with the potty so you can see how pretty the stained concrete floors are.

Our bedroom & master bath (Harry called this color turd brown, I like it though) As you can see the window trim is missing from the glass block window above the tub, they sent the wrong size and have yet to replace it gurrr!




this is Caden's room, note that there's no bed in here, because he is still sleeping with us!! (well beside us anyway.) He uses this as a play room.

Here is Z'a room, he is into army stuff can you tell?

Autumns room is not getting photos because it's a disaster. but here's the upstairs bath.



I truly love our home, all the work we did was so worth it, so far I haven't found one thing I would have done differently. I even love cleaning it. I feel amazingly blessed that we were able to build and have things turn out as well as they did, with no major problems. Now if only I had some nice flower beds :)

No comments: