About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Great deals on pantene at Kroger this week

This is a great time to use those pantene coupons. I got pantene shampoo clearance priced @ 4.29 used (B1G1 styler free on e savers) minus 3.00 in MF coupons pd 1.29 for both
(did this deal 2 more times). The e saver coupons expire today so if you have pantene coupons GET TO KROGER ASAP. I did have trouble with the e saver coupons working the last time, I brought it to the managers attention and he said the store will give me a refund for the coupon amount.
Also I got 2 herbal essence hair gel clearance priced at 2.15 each minus 2.00/2 e- saver and 2-1.00 MF final price .30 for both
(always look for the clearance priced items, they will usually have one or two to get the best deals.)
all in all here is what I got and paid...
2 pantene shampoo
1 pantene conditioner
2 pantene hairspray
1 pantene texture spray
2 herbal essence gel
total cost.... 4.17 whoo-hoo!!!

Also at Kroger I got a frebreez noticeable clearance at 7.15 minus 5.00 e-saver and 1.00 MF cost 1.15 :)
I got good buys on bounty 8 pk paper towels, cascade and tampax using e-saver plus MF. My total shopping trip was 121.00 this is for 2 weeks worth of groceries and all the above stuff. I already have chicken in the freezer so that helped in keeping cost down. Blessings.

No comments: