About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Monday, December 15, 2008



For today ... December 15th

Outside my window... It is sleeting and freezing rain

I am thinking...about going to bed , I am tired.

I am thankful for...the Christmas season, time spent with family

From the learning rooms...the older kids were out of school today, Caden took the day off also to play with Z outside in the ice.

From the kitchen...we just finished having breakfast for supper (eggs, hash browns, B&G, juice)

I am wearing...shirt, pull over top and wool socks ( it's cold )

I am creating...lists of needed things to take to Branson next week for our mini vacation.

I am going...to take a hot bath

I am reading...other blogs on coupon clipping

I am hoping...that the boys won't fight and pick at each other ALL day tomorrow.

I am hearing...wheel of fortune from the living room

Around the house.. master bedroom is a mess and must get cleaned up tomorrow

One of my favorite things...how things just seem to slow down and settle down with winter weather. I like the feeling of just having nowhere to go or nothing to do for a couple days

A few plans for the rest of the week: type and send family Christmas newsletter.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...this is a close up of an ornament on our tree, it was bought soon after my husband was saved and gave his life to Christ. It represents our new life as a christian family. It is a lion beside a lamb.



No comments: