About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008



I'll miss this, Caden is so excited about his school. Here he is showing his favorite science lesson, about clouds (from the world God made),
and doing some work in his purple book (rod and staff). I love homeschooling. I am not sure that I will be able to home school the year that I am in RN school ( planning on 2010). I will miss it. I already miss having all of them here to school. Z and dd are in public school this year. Caden really misses Z being gone all day, and so do I. I love that Caden gets to do school in his PJs on these cold winter mornings, snuggled up to mom on the couch, reading about how God made the plants. Learning about the beginnings of our great nation from a christian view point. How blessed am I to be able to share this time in his life of new learning with him. I will miss this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) He's adorable!