About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

my $2.50 Walgreens trip !!!!


Whoo-hoo!! today was a good day at walgreens. Here's what I got today. 2- 12 pk angel soft bath tissue. (2.48 each after coupon)
2- kellogs cereal (.99 each after coupon)
2- 3pk scotch tape (2/2 sale)
5- candy bars for stocking stuffers @ .39 each
2- aussie leave in conditioner @ .79 each (after coupon)
maybelline lipstick and shimmer gloss (1.21 overage after coupons)
6- curled ribbons @.39 each
3- vienna sausage @ .39 each
3- vandee camp pork and beans @ .39 each
2- SF jello @ .39 each
3 jiffy pancake mix @.39 each
2- arm and hammer washing detergent @ .99 each (after coupons)
total amount was $ 17.oo
pd $ 7.69 from gift card (that I got from a previous free rebate offer)
plus I got $5.00 in RR to spend next time.
plus the tape has a $2.oo rebate offer that I'll get on my gift card to use next time.
so really total OOP is under $2.50!!!!
I am loving this :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my HERO!!! Way to work Walgreens! Now, care to clue me in on the nearest one? *wink* Oh I popped in to say Merry Christmas and got distracted by cheap stuff! LOL It doesn't take much to distract me. See there I go again!

Merry Christmas Lisa, from our home to yours! May your Christmas and New Year be blessed to the fullest!

Blessings,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

PS...If you wouldn't mind, give my hubby your email addy or ask him for mine please. I'd love to chat with you occasionally and I don't know how to get in touch with you other than on your blog. LOL

Blessings,
Dawn