About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

walgreens deals this week..

This week I did pretty good at Walgreen's. Here is what I got.. (no pic my camera is broken)

Dawn dish washing liquid on sale for .99 minus .50 MF.. cost .49 each (I got 2)
glad trash bags ( we use these anyway) on sale for 5.99 (lg box of 80)
Revlon makeup eyeshadow quads and mascara B1G1 minus 2-1.oo off MF- 5.99 for 2
nexium 23 shampoo clearance price 3.14 minus 3.00 MF - cost .14
General Mills cereal sale 3/7.00 minus 1.50 off 3 MF cost 1.84 each
not bad, all good prices for each item, could have been better except that I let my 5.oo in RR expire last week, as I was busy with Christmas plans and I forgot to use the 2.50 gift card I have. So all in all I spend around 20.00 (would have been 14.00 if I had used RR and gift card). but the best deals this week were at Kroger see above post.

No comments: