About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008



FOR TODAY December 3rd...
Outside my window... it is cold and gray, I can see the icicle lights hanging from the porch roof.
I am thinking... About what is best for our rebellious destructive daughter.
I am thankful for... a break form college classes, being able to spend more time at home.
From the learning rooms... Caden just started his new science ( the world God made), history
(the American people and nations) and math (liberty math K). Caden is learning to add, he is doing very good work.
From the kitchen... Caden is asking for cereal (honey nut cheerios), I am just having coffee.
I am wearing... my striped shirt.
I am creating... menu plan for the next 2 weeks, final Christmas shopping list.
I am going... to town later, to take dd to therapy and buy groceries
I am reading... fruit of the spirit
I am hoping...to make the best decision regarding dd.
I am hearing... Caden being silly and loud.
Around the house... I need to pick up and do laundry today.
One of my favorite things... my morning coffee with lots of sugar and half & half, yummy.
A few plans for the rest of the week: work on final question for A&P, complete Christmas shopping, attend church service tonight.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...my camera is broken, no pic today.

No comments: