About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

This week I am so thankful for all of our many blessings. I am thankful to have dd with us at home, I am thankful that she seems happy this past week. I am thankful that Z has no health complications from his diabetes, (every year when we have his annual eye exam and the doctor says " If I didn't know he was diabetic, I couldn't tell by looking at his eyes" I am so thankful). All complications of diabetes scare me but to imagine the our sweet boy could loose his eye sight is more than I can bear. I am thankful for our new home, I realize that this home was build by God and he only used our hands, it is his. I am thankful for my husband, for every thing he does each day for me and the kids. For God's grace, I am thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! This is Dawn, Jack's wife. Thank you for the comment on our website! You have a great blog and I'll be back often I'm sure! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better through your thoughts here!

Blessings,
Dawn