About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Friday, November 21, 2008


All week this week Z has came into our room and fell asleep in our bed, its nice at the end of the day to have the whole family hanging out in our room. Dad is on the computer, Caden and I are cuddled in the big chair and Z laid out on the bed. Every night its the same.. ( us) " Don't fall asleep there Z" (Z) " I won't, I am just resting here for a while." Of course in just a few minutes he is sound asleep. But I don't really mind at all, cause I know that before long he will grow out of wanting to sleep here with mom and dad. He is almost 12 yr and time is flying by, so this will be my "miss this moment" for the week.

1 comment:

Pam said...

So glad you decided to join me!! loving this post! welcome!