About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I hate it when Autumn is having a bad day,
today was a phone family session with her, harry & me, and her therapist. During the session Autumn felt like she didn't have the answers to some of the questions we talked about. She became so stressed that she had a panic attack?? & couldn't breath, the nurse was called and our session ended. I just talked to her and she said it happened again for no reason during supper. This time she felt sick, felt like her throat was closing, started shaking and had to have the nurse come again. She is better right now but I am worried. Autumn has never had anxiety problems so I have no ideal what is behind these. I want to being her home! I feel so helpless not begin able to go and get her. I pray she will feel ok tonight & be able to rest well. I am asking for prayer that she will be able to be released soon. She needs her family and to know how much she is loved. I am holding to the truth of Gods words knowing that he will be with her and help her to cope with her emotions & fears. I KNOW THAT HE WILL NOT FORSAKE HER FOR SHE IS HIS CHILD AND HE HAS PROMISED THIS.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


1 comment:

Dana said...

I just found your blog. I didn't know that your daughter was in the hospital we will keep you guys in our prayers
Dana