About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Great walgreens deals this week....


These are the things I got this week (2 razors and the shout spray are not in the pic, long story)
2- Drano max gel (yeah the bathroom sink drains again !!)
Windex multi-purpose spray cleaner
Shout stain remover
2- Joy dish washing liquid
2- Colgate toothpaste
5- Bounty basic paper towels
3- Gillette fusion razors
3- Schick disposable 4pk razors
paid with a gift card (previous rebate)
my out of pocket cost was $10.50
got $12 RR to spend next week and a rebate of $4.50 to put back on my card.
I will also send in for a Windex rebate and get back $2.50
:)

No comments: