About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeling a little down these days, Caden started public school this week. I feel really mixed up about it and I honestly don't know if this is going to work out or not. I truly feel in my heart that homeschooling is the BEST way to teach my children. But I also am being real in the fact that for that last statement to be true mom has to be able to put effort into it. College classes and studies take up a good bit of time from my school planning, but the biggest problem I think we face is that I don't like Caden being the only one homeschooling, if Z decided to homeschool again it would make it better. As it is I feel caden gets board most of the day, with no one to play with.. he is such an active boy, he loves to run, wrestle and romp outdoors. It's just not so great when your the only one... he misses his brother. Once a week homeschool groups just aren't enough. I won't force Z to come home though, he is very social and enjoys public school very much and at his age (12) he doesn't want to be 'different' from everyone else. I will be taking this to the Lord in prayer very often over the next few weeks and seeking his direction in this matter. I hate being home ALONE. I MISS MY CHILDREN! :(

No comments: