About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

cuddles from caden

Ok so its way too early for me to be awake because I have to work tonight, but I woke up hungry and since I am awake anyway I couldn't resist checking out some of my fav blogs ( yes this is addicting) So as I set here at the computer, Caden who was napping on the couch, wakes up, staggers sleepily beside me and I hear "mommmmmm" yeah all drawn out like that, and of course I reach out, and he clamors into my lap to snuggle up to tell me "what my dream was about" ( he means what he had a dream about) which today was sponge bob. After a couple minutes he's gone, off to play, and I am reminded that it won't be long before he won't automatically come to mom's lap. He is growing up and I just want to treasure each snuggle. I thank God for him, I thank God for that moment, and for letting me realize just how precious it was to share with my little guy. That is the kind of mother, and person, I try to be. One that realizes each minute is a gift and savors my life.. I just wanted to post that moment.

No comments: