About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

sick, ready for a break..

Yuck, I have really battled this sinus infection for a while now, to start with the infection had spread to my inner ear and I spent 3 days so dizzy I didn't make it past the couch. (I had myself worried that I had a brain tumor) so I went to the Dr., lucky it was not a tumor, just a bad sinus infection. Today is the last of my antibiotics and the dizziness is gone but the congestion and pressure are awful. I finally broke down and took a darvocet pain pill last night, still didn't sleep a wink. It didn't matter how I lay one side of my face was about to explode.
So now I am trying to be nice to the kids and not bite their heads off, I am so cranky. We will be leaving soon for Tuesday school, I really want to stay home but dear daughter looks forward to going and I have been feeling a little guilty that she is home all week. Yes, I have even thought about letting her try going to public school again. The work load for my college classes is more than I thought it would be and I feel I'm not giving her enough of my time right now. Just some thoughts rattling in my head these days...

No comments: