About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Here goes my first attempt at blogging, I have been inspired to try this after reading some really neat blogs that I will attempt to provide links to. I am not the most web savvy person so I'll have to see how it goes. I have to go and get the kids ready for tuesday school ( our homeschool group meets once a week). I will add more later when we return.

No comments: