About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DONE!!!!

I have finally finished the RN program! It has been a long and difficult 2 1/2 years, I look back over this time with wonder and awe in the ways the Lord has opened doors and led me.. I feel so grateful. Things are changing once again in our life, the boys have started back to public school. As much a I believe in homeschooling I had to take a real look and some issues we were struggling with for both boys, Harry and I both feel that school will provide them with benefits that they are needed at this time. They are doing very well.
Autumn is still at home, she is doing ok, still has several areas that need work but has been stable and making small steps in progress. I am hopeful for her future at this point. The Lord is opening doors for me in job areas, as of right now some things are "in the works", we will have to see..
Tonight we will be going to Branson for a few days of R&R, I am praying and plan to work very HARD on improving my attitude and speaking with softness and kindness. (anyone who feels lead to pray for my please do)
Z's blood sugars have been fairly stable, Cadens have not.. we are trying to find the right amount of basal insulin, he is out of the honeymoon. I know we are moving in the right direction but it has been slow and I am ready to see his numbers improve. He is worn out by school and has been cranky, the break over Christmas will be welcome.
Blessings

No comments: