About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010


Spring is here :) and everything is new... including my car! Well new to me anyway. After faithfully carrying us around for 7 yrs my durango gave out, my hubby found me a great 2007 impala, it is so nice.. I just love it. And the gas mileage is wonderful, much better then the durango or harry's work truck! I hope it lasts as well as the durango did, Autumn has set her mind on taking over the payment after I am out of school and able to get another car for myself, she wants this one..

No comments: