About Me

I am a 42 yr old mother to 3 beautiful children, ages 19, 15,and 9. (two have type 1 diabetes.) I am married to my best friend for over 18 yrs. My life has been amazingly turned around by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Life is busy & difficult at times, but I try to remember how very blessed we are. This blog is where I talk about homemaking, homeschooling, struggles we face with our daughter and the challanges of day to day life with juvenile diabetes.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tamara at Branch of Wisdom (One of the blogs that I enjoy reading) is hosting a give away for some great products including a subscription to the Old schoolhouse magazine. Here is the link for anyone who would like to enter.



">

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have won the subscription to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. I NEED you to email me ASAP (before 11pm EST) with your full mailing address so that I can get this ordered for you.

Happy New Year!
~Tamara